Information for the Public


Many people who have come to rely on clinical psychologists for psychological services would prefer to have the doctor who knows them best manage their mental health medications. Some have expressed concern that it is more costly and time consuming to have to meet with two different doctors.

If you would like to express your desire to make it possible for your psychologist to manage your mental health medication, you can send a letter or email to your Illinois Senator and Representative easily by clicking on the link below.

Contact Your Senator Or Representative About Medical Psychologists

Click This Link to Contact Your Local Legislator

If you are interested in contacting your Senator or Representative regarding the issue of Medical Psychologists, please click the icon below and then scroll down to “Issues and Legislation” and click “Go”.

Legislative Action Center at