We are now accepting applications for National Register Credentialing Scholarships. These scholarships help early career psychologists, postdoctoral trainees, and doctoral students become credentialed by the National Register of Health Service Psychologists by covering the cost of the credentials banking and review fees.
The application deadline is October 15, 2014. To apply, go to www.NationalRegister.org
Once credentialed by the National Register, you gain immediate access to benefits including:
• Expedited licensure mobility in the US and Canada
• Credentials verification to healthcare organizations, hospitals, and employers
• Consumer referrals via FindaPsychologist.org
• Subscription to The Register Report magazine
• Free continuing education*
Since 2005, the National Register has awarded more than 1,300 credentialing scholarships to doctoral students, postdocs, and early career psychologists representing more than 200 different doctoral programs. We hope you will take this opportunity to start your career as a credentialed health service psychologist. The application deadline is October 15, 2014.
Credentialing scholarships are supported by donations to the National Register scholarship funds.
* The National Register is approved by the American Psychological Association to sponsor continuing education for psychologists. The National Register maintains responsibility for this program and its content.